10 Reasons to Choose these Petrophysics Courses
All courses available Online as Virtual Instructor Led Training – VILT
1. Courses whose objectives and structure focus on the fundamental reason why formation evaluation data is acquired – reserves determination and reservoir simulation – and which emphasize how the data must now be actioned to achieve its purpose, rather than discussing passively how the tools created it.
2. Comprehensive and mature courses. ‘Integrated Petrophysics..’ courses have evolved over 25 years and 250+ presentations into efficient, streamlined and strictly relevant learning processes. Excess consulting material and the Instructor’s dedication has naturally selected the integration methods which actually work unlike single data source courses (logs or core) or other so called ‘integration’ courses; or courses given by academics who have never actually evaluated several hundred wells and fields in the real world.
3. Condensed, compact, practical courses, containing numerous simple, powerful ideas and key techniques, from log analysis, core analysis and well tests to simple, innovative and very effective integration techniques, demonstrated interactively on screen.
4. Courses based on countless examples and lessons learned – a distillation of 30+ years global experience; countless nights spent thinking out how to fix petrophysical problems … and fixing them!
5. Courses highly rated by students and respected by experienced petrophysicists AND users of petrophysical results who must now critically review them before use. Courses frequently receive the “Best Course Attended” accolade from both fresh graduates and experienced, hands on real world petrophysicists. Testimonials: “A petrophysical epiphany”
6. Courses which offers FREE repeat attendance!
7. Integrated Petrophysics.. a manual recognized as a comprehensive and informative working text, more lasting and educational than the usual collection of lecture slides and copied papers. A practical guide used daily for 30 years and continually refined and updated, capturing far more than the 5 days of concentrated lectures. Past attendees send an email a week thanking me for this manual
8. An Instructor with an Imperial College, London PhD. in ‘Integrated Petrophysics’ and a delight and in-depth grasp of his favorite subject.
9. An Instructor who has been a mainstream, dedicated petrophysicist for over 30 years, not a geologist or engineer – someone who actually does it, not just talks about doing it!
10. An Instructor who studied to PhD level and then wrote the first public “Integrated Petrophysics” training course, before it became fashionable in the mid 1990’s and before it was copied by others (the sincerest compliment). Originally ‘Integrating Petrophysical Data – Established and Emerging Techniques’ presented at Kuala Lumpur Banker’s Club, March 1990. Thereafter OGCI (PetroSkills) 1991-2000; HOT Engineering 2000-Present and Independently In-House.
Get PETROPHYSICAL for 5 straight daysWhy choose second best when The Original and Best is available?
Training Managers: I ask you honestly does locking your company into Exclusive Training Contracts with big companies actually benefit your staff or your company? If you seek practical, technical excellence in your staff you will not be able to justify excluding this comprehensive bank of very effective training.
‘Why am I considering other petrophysics courses when I can go on these?’